Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday in Stratford

Last week the Stratford Festival ran a ticket sale via a promotion code on facebook - we lucked into 2 seats for Camelot at $13 a piece - and they were A+ rated tickets!  The show was wonderful from start - and what a start with a live hawk swooping over the audience to the stage! - to finish.  Of course I couldn't take photos in the theatre but I did take a few with my iPod before and after the show.

The garden in front of the Festival Theatre is winding down for the winter.

On the way home we pulled over for a moment so I could take this shot of the dramatic fall sky.


2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have seen that hawk swooping in...what a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good drama in the second photo. Keep pulling over for those shots!

    ReplyDelete