Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart Winners!


I've thoroughly enjoyed the One World One Heart tour, it exceeded all my expectations. Thanks again Lisa, for hosting such a wonderful event.

I've used the True Number Generator and my winners are:

Delightful Whimsey of California, USA - will be the recipient of the Trillium photo.


Elsina who lives in Israel will receive the photo taken in Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland.


And finally, Dorcas of - who lives in North Carolina, USA - and blogs as Wonderous Strange is the lucky winner of the barn photo.


Congratulations ladies, I will be mailing your photos this coming weekend. Thanks again to everyone who stopped by during OWOH!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. I have to say, I fell in love with the black and white shot of the barn in your "more snow pics" blog.

    ReplyDelete