Sunday, March 7, 2010

High Tea in New Dundee

Yesterday afternoon I had the great please of enjoying an Indulgence High Tea with three friends at The Emporium in New Dundee. The Emporium has a wonderful menu and gift shop - we had a fabulous time.

Our treats included scones with Devon Clotted Cream and jam, chicken salad on mini croissants, crab puffs, egg salad sandwiches, Maid of Honour tarts, mini carrott cakes, one bite brownies, chocolate dipped strawberries.......

My tea cup - I had Scottish Breakfast Tea.



Detail from a building next to The Emporium.

And, if you've visited my blog before, you know I can't take a road trip without finding a barn.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely afternoon tea - I do love things like that :)

    P.S. You know how, often, you get real words on the word verification? Yeah. But some days you get hyxoist....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one elaborate three tier stand, piled high with nothing but wonderful looking goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of the tea cup! It reminds me of many a high tea I've had myself :)

    ReplyDelete