Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mr. Toast's First Annual Christmas Tea!

Anyone in the mood for a virtual Christmas Tea Party?! I first read about Mr. Toast's First Annual Christmas Tea in Barry's post this morning and now intend to RSVP myself. I'll be arriving with my cousin Deborah from Newfoundland, my friend Marilyn from New Brunswick and my friend Inge from Germany. We're bringing along Great Big Sea who will perform The Seven Joys of Mary and probably anything else you request.







See you all there!

7 comments:

  1. Well Elaine, thank you for asking Barry to come too. marvelous. I've added you to my sidebar of fellow promoters. Do let us know waht your attire will be so we can spot you in the crowds and say hello. It will be my pleasure meeting you! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, looking forward to meeting you here in Aspen. The weather is gorgeous and the guests are trickling in one by one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crowd there will be at the tea. Looking forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just helping collect tea cups after the party. Great to see you there!

    And Great Big Sea were terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The olympic athletes who came to the tea with Barry and I loved meeting Great Big Sea! So did I! We had a wonderful time Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine, thank you so much for coming to my tea dn making yourself known. What fun it was. Truly memorable a time was had. thank you.

    ReplyDelete