Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ABC Wednesday - "R" is for river and railway

The Grand River is the longest river in southwestern Ontario and I took this photo of the Grand in Paris, Ontario when my nieces Amanda and Sarah were visiting with us recently. If you click on the photo to see an enlarged view you'll be able to see the three people fishing.

When Sarah and I took Via Rail to Toronto the train crossed this tressel and provided a panoramic view of downtown Paris.


For more takes on the letter "R", please visit http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. A good choice for 'R'! Railway and river, both romantic, too, aren't they?

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double R! Nice photo...love the little waterfall...I only saw two fishing until I enlarged it...

    ReplyDelete