Thursday, April 16, 2009

Skywatch Friday

I took this photo April 13th on one of my favorite stretches of local Highway 59 travelling from Tavistock to Woodstock.


And this was the view from our bathroom window at 7am this morning - a beautiful sunny morning with the moon still hanging around as well. It's 2:06 pm as I write this and it's a balmy 16 degrees celsius and I'm wearing sandals for the first time this year - cause for celebration!

Please visit Skywatch Friday for more wonderful views.

Thanks to the Skywatch Team: Klaus Sandy Ivar Wren Fishing Guy Louise

9 comments:

  1. In your first picture I see the hull of a ship with oars being dipped in the sea. Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pctures, and loved the first on a lot!!

    Nice weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice catch for skywatch... mine's up too hope you can drop by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sky photos. We should make that one of town shoot out assignments one week.

    The moon is great. Looks like someone found out it was really cheese and took a big bite out of it.

    The secret is out now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your photos are beautiful, I love the character of the clouds and the surprise of a day time moon. Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sky shots. The first one looks like a windmill in the sky and I love moon shots in the daytime.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous moon shot!

    Your adult doves are beautiful, babies less so......but they're getting there! I've never actually seen dove chicks before so thanks for posting them.

    Glad you enjoyed my lambs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the cloud action in the first shot and of course the moon framed between the trees in lovely too.

    that raisin french toast in the first post looks mighty good...my oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your shy moon peeping out from behind the trees.

    ReplyDelete