Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday morning


I never (okay, once or twice a year) sleep in on the weekend. Last Sunday I woke to find beautiful dappled sunlight shining on the alarm clock highlighting the fact that it was 8:30am. After I lay there contemplating life for a few more minutes, I took this shot. I had actually set the alarm for just after 7am in case I didn't wake at my usual 6am. So, not only did I not wake at 6, I didn't wake at 7 either. Go flippin' figure. Please note, no one else in the house (translation: Geoff and Gray) was awake either.... This weekend I was right back on schedule - sort of - I was awake at 5:30 this morning..... Here's to a good week!

2 comments:

  1. And here's to sleeping in on weekends.... i love the dappled light in this picture. Only a true photographer would think to take a picture like this when they had just woken up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you do wake up early normally! 5.30am?

    Our dogs usually wake me around 8am. There are days, lucky days, when I wake up at 8.20am. :-)

    ReplyDelete